Let’s Carpe that Diem, dear creative time explorers!
I’m happy to announce that the course “Where is My Time?” is ready for you to sign up! Join the kick-off meeting on March 7th and then the following 3 meetings will take place on March 14th, March 21st and March 28th.
Early bird tickets are available 🙂
It’s a 3 weeks long course with 4 weekly meetings.
By taking this course you will become more aware of:
- How you look at your own past, present and future;
- How does this personal view on time impacts the actions you take in daily life and how you interact with your surroundings;
- How do these different temporal frames impact your personal well-being and how you can improve it;
- How can you strengthen the positive aspects of your temporal profile and
- How to create more balance in your temporal profile, that will improve not only your personal well-being, but also will be beneficial for others around you across various daily-life situations.
This course will also help you:
- to become the author of your life’s narrative
- to build up resilience and overcome the anxiety connected with choosing the future
- to figure out what is meaningful for you
What we will do during the course:
- explore your personal temporal profile using different complimentary methods
- you will get to spend some time interviewing and observing your temporal opposite
- you will create a personalized program on how to enhance your temporal profile and get closer to the balanced one
- you will plant some seeds for new skills to grow
The course is based on my extensive research in the field of psychology of time and time perspective. The program provided in the course is evidence based, it has been piloted, further developed and crafted from 2016.
Read more about the course here.