During August 2017 I continue to be a nomad, visiting family in Chelyabinsk, Russia and Kadaga, Latvia, attending the art festival in Tunisia and getting back to Copenhagen, Denmark towards the end of August.
Time perspective related projects:
- collaborating with Marc Wittmann on a paper: Orientation to the present and future and its role in pro-environmental behaviour and sustainability;
- going through the material from the “Administrated Biographies” project initiated by Elisabeth Schilling (currently Germany), Tianna Loose (currently France), Inanna Riccardi (currently Denmark), Seda Özçetin (currently Denmark) and me (currently Denmark) during the Celebrating Time conference and festival last August in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Working on the second leg of the Indvielsen project – stay tuned to see the new portraits and some other updates on the project overall.
Making final preparations for my participation in the FESTIVAL INTERNATIONALDES ARTS PLASTIQUES DE GAFSA – TUNISIE – «Session Jugurtha» – with my photography projects and the #100daysofinnerart project, August 20 – August 27, Gafsa, Tunisia
Psychology of Time – at DIS: Study Abroad in Scandinavia, Copenhagen, Denmark
How do I manage all of the above and a few things that were left out? I love working with my version of the bullet journal and I also follow my own medicine regarding taking the creative breaks.
I am available for giving workshops on how to deal with culture shock and using creativity as a resource. I would be thrilled to develop a tailored talk / workshop regarding time, creativity and your field of interest.
Best ways to keep up with my progress and stay in touch with me:
- subscribe to my newsletter with my recent discoveries and updates & invitations to my exhibitions / pop-up galleries openings, events I’m organizing / hosting, talks & workshops I’m giving, etc.
- see my visual explorations on Instagram
- follow my occasional banter on twitter , updates on facebook or browse my blog on Medium
Find out more about me on my about page
Page inspired by Austin Kleon and nownownow community
Page was updated in August 2017.