Creative Time Studio is looking for an intern to join us on a project related to music industry over the summer 2019.
- research various venues and pitch artists / bands / performance projects to be featured on the sites
- research funding opportunities for production and touring
- help develop concept and strategy
- update wordpress-based website
- organize youtube and soundcloud channels
- setting up facebook page
- coordinate Social Media efforts including creating platform-specific copy, creating assets, and posting Facebook and Instagram
- generating video and photo material
- come up with new & creative ideas to feature artists / bands / performance projects in an engaging way.
It is a plus if:
- you’re skilled in video editing or would like to get better at it!
- have knowledge about distribution of music for films
- Passionate about music and artists
- High proficiency in written and verbal communications
- Understanding of the social media space and those who engage with it (FB & IG)
- Basic understanding of the principles of marketing and advertising, as well as an understanding of media concepts and terms
- Basic understanding of wordpress
- In case you can speak and write in Russian – it can be of advantage!
Send us an email with your CV to: email@example.com
Internship would start as soon as possible till mid July.
Looking forward to hear from you!