Most of June 2017 I am based in the Stavrianna organic farm nearby Diakopto, Greece.
Here I am:
– sketching daily
– doing yoga every morning
– going for bike rides around the area, location scouting for best points to see the sunrise or sunset, exploring the nearby villages and beaches
– enjoying the locally grown organic vegetables and fruits and other local delicacies
– struggling to make a sound on my Turkish flute
– getting better at working with aquarelles – I have decided to join the 100 days project with #100daysofinnerart – where I observe what catches my attention on a particular day and how exactly do I feel that day and transform that into abstract paintings. it is interesting to observe the results so far – the choice of color palette and the brush used changes every time.
– planning the new sessions of Creativity as a Resource course and Creative Rendezvous sessions back in Copenhagen to start in autumn – sign up for the mailing list to keep up with the news and not to miss special offers.
– working on the second leg of the Indvielsen project – stay tuned to see the new portraits!
Towards the end of June am invited to host a session “Individual differences in time perspective and sustainable behavior: Game and debate” during the mini symposium “Thinking the present and the future – Psychological insights on the role of subjective time.” at the Institute for Advanced Sustainability Studies e.V., Potsdam, Germany, 22.6.2017.
How do I manage all of the above and a few things that were left out? I love working with my version of the bullet journal and I also follow my own medicine regarding taking the creative breaks.
I am available for giving workshops on how to deal with culture shock and using creativity as a resource. I would be thrilled to develop a tailored talk / workshop regarding time, creativity and your field of interest.
Best ways to keep up with my progress and stay in touch with me:
- subscribe to my newsletter with my recent discoveries and updates & invitations to my exhibitions / pop-up galleries openings, events I’m organizing / hosting, talks & workshops I’m giving, etc.
- see my visual explorations on Instagram
- follow my occasional banter on twitter , updates on facebook or browse my blog on Medium
Find out more about me on my about page
Page inspired by Austin Kleon and nownownow community
Page was updated in June 2017.