Concepts can never be presented to me merely, they must be knitted into the structure of my being, and this can only be done through my own activity.
~ M.P. Follett, Creative Experience, 1930
The only way to understand any theory is by doing things. Only thinking about it, theorizing about it, talking about it will not get you there. Thus I invite those who are curious to see where a blend of time perspective and creativity theories can take us, to join the journey!
creative time studio courses and workshops in 2017 / 2018
Long-term courses (4-7 weeks): Rediscovering yourself: Creative flow as a resource
- November 13 – December 4, 2016 – 4 week course Creative Flow as a Resource, Copenhagen Denmark.
- February 1 – February 22, 2017 – 4 week course Creative Flow as a Resource, Copenhagen Denmark.
Intensive courses (2-3 days): Creative breaks: Amazing things you can do in 20 minutes
Workshops (3 hours): Creative Rendezvous
- March 12, 2017 – drop-in workshop / Discovering Eduardo Chillida (working with paper cutouts)
- April 9, 2017 – drop-in workshop / Mixing Art and Music – Discovering Wassily Kandinsky (listening to music and expressing it in visual form)
Trips and retreats: Finding Creative Flow
- Stavrianna Organic Farm in Diakopto, Greece – May 7 – June 19, 2017
- Kadaga, Latvia (private house 20km away from Riga) – July 1 – July 23, 2017
- Tunisia (Tunis, Sousse, Kairouan) – dates to be confirmed (October / November 2017)
- Nepal (Kathmandu, Tansen – with possibilities to organize the follow-up trekking trips in Annapurna region or Everest) – dates to be confirmed, December, 2017 – January, 2018
The workshop fee in Diakopto, Greece includes accommodation, 2 meals per day, local transportation, and art supplies needed for the course.