Concepts can never be presented to me merely, they must be knitted into the structure of my being, and this can only be done through my own activity.
~ M.P. Follett, Creative Experience, 1930
The only way to understand any theory is by doing things. Only thinking about it, theorizing about it, talking about it will not get you there. Thus I invite those who are curious to see where a blend of time perspective and creativity theories can take us, to join the journey!
creative time studio courses and workshops in 2018
Workshops (3 hours): Creative Rendezvous
- March 11, 2018 – Mixing Art and Music – Discovering Wassily Kandinsky (listening to music and expressing it in visual form)
- March 18, 2018 – Discovering Eduardo Chillida (working with paper cutouts)
- March 25, 2018 – Discovering Sonia Delaunay (working with composition, color and design)
- April 1, 2018 – Discovering Photomontage and Collage
- April 8, 2018 – Discovering Tribal Art and Patterns
Long-term courses (4 weeks): Rediscovering yourself: Creative flow as a resource
Intensive courses (2-3 days): Creative breaks: Amazing things you can do in 20 minutes
Trips and retreats: Finding Creative Flow