I’m still living in Copenhagen, Denmark and currently working on:
- merging my research, photography and other creative endeavors
- finalizing different things connected to the conference and festival about time – Celebrating Time, 15-19 August, 2016, Copenhagen
- hosting Creative Flow as a Resource course together with Jennifer Bruder of Brain Dialogues
- sketching daily (ideally)
- teaching Psychology of Time and Cross-cultural psychology courses at DIS
- applying my meditation skills acquired during the vipassana course I took in Nepal in December 2016
- taking a tango course and signing in gospel choir
- keeping my Saturdays for reading, drawing, making things or being in the nature
- the time in-between I am with my boy-friend, playing board games with friends, watching movies, walking or biking, observing, being on the lookout for small daily joys, writing morning pages, doing yoga, listening to music, playing music, dreaming…
- am still working on including meditation practice in my daily routine
I am available for giving workshops on how to deal with culture shock and using creativity as a resource. I would be thrilled to develop a tailored talk / workshop regarding time, creativity and your field of interest.
Best ways to keep up with my progress and stay in touch with me:
- subscribe to my newsletter with my recent discoveries and updates & invitations to my exhibitions / pop-up galleries openings, events I’m organizing / hosting, talks & workshops I’m giving, etc.
- see my visual explorations on Instagram
- follow my occasional banter on twitter , updates on facebook or browse my blog on Medium
Find out more about me on my about page
Page was updated in February 2017.