Hosting Events at Creative Time Studio
February 20 & 21 we were lucky to have Ekaterina Zhuikova with the workshop on genogram method – exploring family history, learning about ancestors, relationships, and mechanisms of transferring family patterns.
April 22 workshop Reducing anxiety and depression symptoms: self-care strategies together with Zuzanna Gruszczyńska
April 24 workshop on Saying ‘Yes’ to Life Despite the Dark Future – as a follow-up on the recent session on environmental depression and climate anxiety combined with my exploration of images of the future.
May (exact date to be confirmed) – visit to the Solbjerg Park Cemetery together with the guide, Peter Hyldekjaer, a retired librarian, and a discussion afterwards.
June 27 to July 2 – Creative Time Studio on the go – Twists & Turns event in Greece – registration is open and there is an early bird price till mid April.
There might be more events – keep an eye on the schedule!
Academic visits in India in March
Most of March I am travelling in India and delivering talks and workshops at various universities. I am very much looking forward to this trip! You can follow LinkedIn or Facebook page and in case you are in India at the time, do let me know! It would be wonderful to connect there! If you know some people I should connect while there – please let me know as well!
I will be in Bangalore, Pune, Mumbai and Delhi.
Academic visit in Istanbul, Turkey in March
March 23 – workshop on Future of Tourism and Travel: Sustainability Aspects at Boğaziçi Üniversitesi.
Participating in Danish Research Festival, 21-28 April
Some of my workshops and talks are available through “Book the Scientist” program – your organization can book those until March 27: Where Is My Time? and Creating Safe Spaces and Engaging with the Scary Future
Presenting at the 3rd World Congress of Existential Therapy, 3-7 May, Athens
“Finding a personal response to global challenges” – project presentation together with Zoe Ilic
This Spring semester I am teaching on:
- Varieties of Temporal Experiences
- Likes and Dislikes Workshop: An Existential Analysis Approach. Uncovering our Values Existentially.
- Introduction to Art-Therapy
- Psychological Time & Well-Being
- How we and the environment benefit from reflecting on time perspectives?
- Finding ways to engage with the dark future
Do any of the topics sound interesting and you would like to run it in your organization – please reach out!
I continue learning more about Existential Analysis & Logotherapy. This spring our cohort has two final modules: February and May. However, we are already planning some special seminars for the fall.
Running my private psychotherapy practice in Copenhagen
I specialize in transitions and endings, psychology of time and Balanced Time Perspective coaching and existential questions. I work in En
How do I manage all of the above and a few things that were left out? I love working with my version of the bullet journal and I also follow my own medicine regarding taking the creative breaks.
I am available for giving workshops on:
- Balanced Time Perspective and its role in Mental Health
- Futurization: Images of the Future and Future Scenarios to develop sustainable attitudes and behavior
- How to deal with culture shock
- Using creativity as a resource.
I would be thrilled to develop a tailored talk / workshop regarding time, creativity and your field of interest.
Best ways to keep up with my progress and stay in touch with me:
- subscribe to my newsletter with my recent discoveries and updates & invitations to my exhibitions / pop-up galleries openings, events I’m organizing / hosting, talks & workshops I’m giving, etc.
- follow me on LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook
Page inspired by Austin Kleon and nownownow community
Page was updated in November 2022.