During Fall 2022 I am:
A unique event in Greece tailored for those who want to learn something new about themselves, get inspiration, and find new ways of working. In collaboration with Ekaterina Zhuikova, clinical psychologist, family and child psychotherapist. June 27 to July 2, 2023, Greece. More info to follow soon. ..
Training course on Balanced Time Perspective coaching for practitioners – end of March 2023. More info to follow soon.
Running my private psychotherapy practice in Copenhagen
I specialize in transitions and endings, psychology of time and Balanced Time Perspective coaching and existential questions. I work in English and Russian, both in-person and online. I work with individuals and couples. Currently, I also work Pro Bono with people affected by the war in Ukraine. I have some availability – feel free to reach out.
This year in my Logotherapy and Existential-Analytical Psychotherapy course we have started the clinical part of the education. Spring modules were on anxiety. The September 2022 module was mostly dedicated to depression, how it is viewed in existential analysis. The November 2022 module will be on treatment of depression.
Looking forward to joining the group in-person in London!
This Fall, I was running some workshops and guest lectures for various courses at DIS:
- Workshop on Futurization for Creating the Space for the Future | Sustainable Development in Northern Europe course
- Workshop on Balanced Time Perspective theory and practical interventions for Happiness Lab
- Field Study on the applied effects of psychology of time for Environmental Philosophy
- Introduction to Art-Therapy for Applied Psychotherapy
In the month of December 2022, some of my art will be exhibited at the Gadens Galleri on Ryesgade 4, 2200, Copenhagen, Denmark. Opening will be on Friday, December 9, 2022. More info to follow soon.
How do I manage all of the above and a few things that were left out? I love working with my version of the bullet journal and I also follow my own medicine regarding taking the creative breaks.
I am available for giving workshops on:
- Balanced Time Perspective and its role in Mental Health
- Futurization: Images of the Future and Future Scenarios to develop sustainable attitudes and behavior
- How to deal with culture shock
- Using creativity as a resource.
I would be thrilled to develop a tailored talk / workshop regarding time, creativity and your field of interest.
Best ways to keep up with my progress and stay in touch with me:
- subscribe to my newsletter with my recent discoveries and updates & invitations to my exhibitions / pop-up galleries openings, events I’m organizing / hosting, talks & workshops I’m giving, etc.
- follow me on LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook
Find out more about me on my about page.